Tuesday, September 4, 2007

HERE GOES

Greetings friends and family - I am not sure about this - but thought I would give it a whirl.  It is a bit daunting when you realize that what you say (write) is not limited to a specific person and could be read by any number of people.  I think it is more daunting to know that someone you know could be reading than those you don't know.  I personnally  think it would be fun to write incognito.  Maybe I will figure out how to do that. But since this is intended for communication with those that I love - I will have to save that for another day.  I suppose it is a sort of public journal.  Maybe??  You can tell that I am so up on the times and all this electronic amazement.  OK my next task is to figure out what to do with this next.  So Good Day for now.  I hope that all your days are filled with wonder and peace.

No comments: