Tuesday, September 4, 2007

HOW TO ADD PICTURES 101 or BIRTHDAYS & "BOBBIES"














A couple of weeks ago mom and I went to Longview for Kathryns birthday.  We gave mom a little surprise birthday party also.  It was so much fun.  Wish you could have all been there.  I have included a couple of pictures.  Of course the star of the show was princess Kathryn and her Bobbies (Barbies).  She is just too cute.  I made her some doll clothes, my first attempt.  It was fun, just a little...little...if you know what I mean.  I can't imagine making "Bobbie" clothes.  OK - I must quit for now and go do the things I need to do to get ready for our trip.  Wednesday night dinners start tomorrow, so that day will be filled and we are leaving early on thursday.  Have a delightful day.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I am sooooo loving your blog...now I feel in the loop. Now we have to get everybody else on the blog train. I like your title too. Perfect for you. This is a time in your life when you have a lot to reflect on. love, lynn